It’s that time of the year again.
The time when you’re supposed to Christmas shop for your friends but all the skincare deals are so good, you’re secretly buying most of the stuff for yourself (or is that just me?).
If you’re torn on what to buy because everything looks so tempting, here’s my super quick 2018 holiday gift guide for the best skincare deals on the market now.
Let me know what you’re getting!
For The Skincare Fanatic: Drunk Elephant The Littles (£71.00)
Drunk Elephant The Littles is the perfect introduction to the brand. It features all its cult, can’t-live-without products:
– Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser to gently remove dirt and makeup without drying out skin
– Lala Retro Whipped Cream to intensely moisturise skin even in the colder winter weather
– Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil for an extra hydration + glow boost
– C-Firma Day Serum, a powerful vitamin C serum that prevents wrinkles and brightens the complexion
– Framboos Glycolic Night Serum to exfoliate skin, smoothen out its texture and give it a beautiful glow
– B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum, an oil-free moisturizer for oilier skin types
– Shaba Complex Eye Serum to give your eye area its antiaging and moisturising fix too
Just be warned: after you’ve tried them, you’ll want to get the full size of everything!
For Your Techie Girlfriend: Foreo Here & There Holiday Set ($139.00)
If you have a friend who’s into her gadgets, she’ll love the Foreo Here & There Holiday Set. It features a full size Luna Play, a gentle sonic exfoliant to remove dead skin cells, and its small size sibling, Luna Mini 2. Does the same thing, but it’s smaller and travel-friendly. Just tell her to ignore the instructions. I don’t care what Foreo says, this stuff isn’t a cleanser. It’s an exfoliant and should be used as an exfoliant (no more than twice a week!).
For The Party Girl: Dr Dennis Gross C Me Sparkle ($78.00)
Holiday season is party season! But too many late nights, Champagne glasses and all that malarkey can leave your skin worse for wear. Dr Dennis Gross C Me Sparkle features a full size C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum and generous deluxe sizes of C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Eye Cream and C + Collagen Deep Cream. It’s worth getting just for the serum. It uses 3 different forms of vitamin C to boost your collagen and keep wrinkles away.
For The City Girl On-The-Go: Sunday Riley Holiday Heroes Set (£100.00)
Being a busy city gal is a lot of fun. But the stress of the fast-paced life coupled with pollutants in the air can make you age faster and rob your skin of its glow. If you’ve got a friend who fits this description, give her Sunday Riley Holiday Heroes Set. Here’s what’s inside:
– Ceramic Slip Cleanser is enriched with clay to remove impurities and absorb excess oil
– Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment is a multitasker that hydrates, exfoliates and brightens skin
– C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum is a concentrated vitamin C serum that fights wrinkles and dullness
– Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is a thirst-quenching gel-cream that deeply hydrates skin
– Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a retinol-rich night-time treatment that reduces wrinkles
Just what the derm ordered for busy city gals!
For The Korean Skincare Obsessed Pal: Soko Glam Best Of K-Beauty Mini Set ($32.00)
Soko Glam Best Of K-Beauty Mini Set features mini sizes of all ten of the Soko Glam 2018 Best of K-Beauty Awards winners packaged in a cute holographic bag:
– Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence to give your skin a beautiful, healthy glow
– Dr Oracle A-Thera Peeling Stick to exfoliate skin and get rid of blackheads and pimples
– Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water to gently remove dirt and impurities from your skin
– Planet Base Time Stop Collagen Ampoule to hydrate skin, brighten the complexion and fight wrinkles
– Easydew EX Repair Control EGF to keep wrinkles at bay
– La’dor Keratin Power Glue to revitalise dry and damaged hair
– Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing to brighten the complexion
– SKINRx MadeCera Face Cream to nourish dry skin
– Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask to seal in moisture
– Klavuu Nourishing Care Lip Sleeping Pack to treat and prevent chapped lips
It’s the perfect gift for every SoKo fan.
Available at: Soko Glam
For The Luxury Lover: Zelens Ultimate Heroes Set (£165.00)
Zelens skincare may cost an arm and a leg, but boy is it worth it. All the products include proven-to-work actives that deeply nourish and brighten the complexion and luxurious textures that are a pleasure to use. Zelens Ultimate Heroes Set features a mix of the line’s bestsellers in both full and mini sizes:
– Z Pure Cleansing Liquid Balm to gently cleanse skin and melt away impurities
– PHA+ Bio-Peel Resurfacing Facial Pads (full size) to gently exfoliate skin (even sensitive skin)
– Z-22 Absolute Facial Oil to strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and protect it from the cold weather
– Triple-Action Advanced Eye Cream to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet
– 3t Complex Essential Anti-Aging Cream to moisturize skin and makes it smoother and plumper
Available at: Cult Beauty
For The Casual Skincare Lover: Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask (£20.50)
Who doesn’t love a mask? Your BFF may not be a skincare fanatic, but I’m sure she loves a pampering treat. Peter Thomas Roth Meets Your Mask has plenty. The set features 6 deluxe sample size masks for all skin types and needs:
– Blue Marine Algae Mask is a deeply hydrating mask that suits all skin types
– 24K Gold Mask is a lavish, pampering treatment that helps keep wrinkles at bay
– Rose Stem Cell Mask is a feminine mask that helps slow down premature aging
– Irish Moor Mud Mask is an oil-absorbing mask for oily skin
– Cucumber Gel Mask is a soothing mask for sensitive skin
– Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is an exfoliating mask to soften and brighten the complexion
Whatever your friend’s skin is dealing with, she’ll find a mask to help.
Shop The Holiday Gift Guide
What’s on your holiday wishlist this year?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.