I always leave Christmas shopping to the last minute.
And then I kick myself because everything I want to buy is sold out. *sighs*
This year, I’ve started early. I’ve already spotted some skincare sets at Feelunique that would make any skincare lover happy.
The best part? You can gift them as is or open each box and use each of the goodies inside as a stocking stuffer for a different friend!
Skincare Saviours by Feelunique (£14.00)
How cute is the packaging? I love the star box. It’s so festive.
Tucked inside, you’ll find four daily skincare essentials:
- Emma Hardie Brilliant Facial Oil (5ml): a lightweight concoction of olive, apricot and sweet almond oil to keep your skin soft and supple even in the depths of winter. It also has a few citrus oils so I wouldn’t gift this one to that friend with sensitive skin.
- Gatineau Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (50ml): a gentle eye makeup remover infused with soothing extracts like cucumber and aloe vera. It removes dirt and makeup quickly but struggles a little with waterproof mascaras. Also, the opening is quite big so be careful not to pour out too much!
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet (10ml): a super lightweight cream with Shea butter to moisturize skin and antioxidants (including resveratrol) to fight off wrinkles. I don’t think it’s enough for dry winter skin but oily/combo will like it.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x28: these exfoliating pads are infused with lactic acid and glycolic acid to get rid of dead cells and brighten dull skin. They’re very convenient for travelling too!
Luxury Skincare Cracker by Feelunique (£17.50)
You know what I love about Feelunique crackers? You won’t find just a tiny sample inside. More like 3 or 4:
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple (30ml): a gentle cleanser for both face and eyes, it takes everything off quickly without irritating skin.
- Laboratories Filorga Time Filler (15ml): a moisturising cream with hyaluronic acid to plump up wrinkles, making them look smaller.
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream (5ml): a lightweight cream that sinks into the skin immediately, intensely moisturises it and gives it a small dose of antioxidants to fight off premature wrinkles.
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream (15ml): an intensely moisturising night cream with jojoba oil and Shea butter sprinkled in with antioxidants for good measure. The texture is pretty lightweight and sinks in quickly.
Available at: Feelunique.com
If you like these gifts, get them while they’re still in stock! By the way, if you buy 3 stocking stuffers, the cheaper one is free. 🙂
SHOP THE POST
Which one is your fave skincare set (mine is the Skincare Saviours)? Let me know in the comments below.