Opi Fairytale Bride Collection 2009
Opi’s new collection, called Fairytale Bride, features 4 new delicate and pale shades:
- I Pink I love You: cool pink
- Otherwise Engaged: shimmery pale pink
- Isn’t It Romantic: cherry blossom pink
- At First Sight: nude pink
Pictures and Details on Girls Aloud Eyelashes Range
(Cheryl, Nicola, Nadine, Kimberley and Sarah)
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about Girls Aloud working with Eylure to create their own limited edition false lashes range. Now more details and pictures have emerged:
- Cheryl‘s lashes are the longest and thicker of the lot and are perfect for a glamorous occasion.
- Nicola wanted her lashes to have length and thickness but still looking natural: they’re sparse but full for a fluffly effect.
- Nadine‘s lashes are full, layered and natural, ideal for everyday wear.
- Kimberley created lashes that are shorter on the inside and longer on the outside to provide a fuller lash finish.
- Sarah wanted a spiky and full style, perfect for a night out, that elongates her eyes.
The lashes will be available for £5.00 in Superdrugs stores all over the UK, and on asos.com, which ships internationally, from 20th April, Claire’s from April 23rd, New Look from 1st May, Boots from 17th May and Sainsbury’s from June.
What do you think?
I really like Opi’s new collection, the colors look so soft and sophisticated. My favourite is I Pink I Love You, it’s a really nice shade of pink.
As for Girls Aloud’s false lashes range, I was hoping for something more original. But overall, the collection is very nice and with 5 different style to choose from, everyone will be able to find a pair that best suits their needs. Sarah’s are my favourites, but Nicola’s lashes, which are the most original of the lot, are really intriguing me too.
Are you gonna check out Opi’s and Girls Aloud’s collections?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.