Happy Tuesday, ladies!
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you probably noticed that there aren’t many nail posts. That’s not because I don’t like nail polishes. On the contrary, I love them! But my nails are very fragile and break easily so I rarely get a chance to wear them. 🙁
Since I can’t wear them on my nails, every year I look forward to summer, when I start to wear sandals and flip flops. Then, I take my nail polishes out and paint my toenails. It feels good to finally be able to wear nail polish, ya know?
And this summer, Opi, Essie and Zoya are coming out with some new great collections:
Opi Matte Collection 2009
Matte nail polish will be a great trend this fall and Opi is right on board. This July, Opi will release Matte Collection, which features six of OPI’s most in-demand shades mattified:
- Alpine Snow: crisp white.
- Russian Navy: deep-sea indigo
- La Paz-itively Hot: hot pink
- You Don’t Know Jacques!: taupe
- Lincoln Park After Dark: midnight purple.
- Gargantuan Green Grape: yellow green
Essie Summer 2009 Collection
Essie summer collection features six soft shades ranging from pink to corals to nudes:
- Not Just a Pretty Face: natural pinkish nude
- Luscious Lips: light pink
- Lovie Dovie: true flamingo pink
- Funny Face: fuchsia pink
- Cute As a Button: bright persimmon
- Chubby Cheeks: rich coral
Zoya MatteVelvet Collection
The collection will be available in July and includes:
- Loredana: gunmetal gray matte shimmer
- Dovima: black matte shimmer
- Posh: wine matte shimmer
What is your fave collection? Do you prefer the Opi matte collection or the soft Essie one? I’m a sucker for pinks and corals when it comes to nail polishes, so the Essie collection really appeals to me. But the others look very interesting too!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.