When in doubt, give makeup. You can’t go wrong. But you can get overwhelmed. There are so many gift sets and collections to choose from. Which one to pick? To help you out, I’ve rouned up the best makeup gifts any girl would love to unwrap:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Book Of Make-up Magic (£150.00): this enchanting book is the perfect way to discover Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup range. It even features a brand new product launching in January!
2. Sleek Makeup Gold Gift Box (£40.00): if you’ve haven’t tried anything from Sleek Makeup yet (seriously, what’s your excuse?), here’s your chance. The set features the brand’s best-selling products, including eyeshadow, blush, and lip palettes.
3. Estee Lauder Colour Portfolio (£55.00): this gorgeous portfolio features over 50 neutral and colourful shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips, plus eyeliner and applicator. It makes it so easy t create the perfect look for every occasion.
4. Givenchy Les Mini Prismes ($39.00): this elegant compact contains everyhing you need to enhance your natural beauty: Le Prisme Yeux Quator in Purple Show 71, Le Prisme Visage Mat Face Powder in Beige Mouseeline 84, Le Prisme Blush in Vintage Pink 22, Mini powder brush, and Mini eye shadow applicator.
5. RMK Christmas Kit 2015 (£55.00): tired of the classic gold and red festive look? This set features eyeshadow, blush, nail polish, and lipgloss in bold, jewel-like tones. The compact is exclusively illustrated by IRMA too.
6. Butter London Twelve Months Of Manis’ Set ($68.00): this intriguing set features 12 shades, each inspired by a different month of the year. You’ll always look on trend!
7. Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. Pout Collection ($34.00): perfect for that artistic friend who loves pink, the set fatures Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Pout, Be Legendary Lipstick in Pout, Always Sharp Lip Liner in Frenchie, and L.A. Lights in Pacific Coast Pout, all wrapped up in the artwork of painter Yago Hortal.
8. Sephora Favourites Superstrs ($75.00): the set contains Beautyblender® original, Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight, Lancôme DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Extreme Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight, MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer / Base step 1 skin equalizer, NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size), Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black, Tarte the sculptor contouring face slenderizer in park ave princess™, Tarte The slenderizer bamboo contouring brush, Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara, Urban Decay Eye shadow in Lounge. It’s the ultimate beauty haul!
9. Guerlain KissKiss Holiday Look Trio ($58.00): this trio features all the essentials you need for a stunning holiday look: Rouge Kiss KissKiss Lipstick, Rouge d’Enfer Nail Color, and Black Maxi Lash Mascara.
10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit ($80.00): I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t like to find this stunning palette under her Christmas tree. It features Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light, Luminous Flush, Mood Exposure; Luminous Bronze Light, Dim Light, and Diffused Light.
11. Formula X Bottle Service Set ($36.50): celebrate the holidays in style with this nail polish set housed in a champagne bottle! It includes 10 festive shades in different finishes.
12. Too Faced Le Grand Palais ($58.00): this gorgeous palace houses 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a deluxe Better Than Sex mascara, a deluxe Melted Lipstick, and a deluxe Shadow Insurance. Guaranteed to make you feel like a princess.
13. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set ($42.00): perfect for the daring type, this set features seven bold and longlasting pigmented lipsticks. The shades included are: Noble, Halo, Bachelorette, Sexer, Wolvesmouth, Coven, NaYeon, and Gold Blooded (new and full size).
14. Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar ($20.00): discover a new Makeup Revolution essential every day. And they’re all full size!
What’s your favourite gift set? Are you gonna pick up one or more for you or a friend?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.