Today’s look is simple and earthy. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Senna Eye Color in Cordovan
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Senna Cream Lipstick in Ruby
1. Prime your lids with a good eyeshadow base. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Pat a reddish brown shade with golden shimmers (I used Senna Eye Color in Cordovan) on the lid. Then, sweep what’s left on the brush on the crease and blend. Finally, with a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline as well.
3. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy brown blush with a matte finish (I used Senna Blush in Suede) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. With a lip brush, apply a reddish wine lipstick shade (I used Senna Cream Lipstick in Ruby) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.