I hope you are all having a very nice Wednesday. Today I wanted to show you a look I did a couple of weeks ago (I’ve only just got round to cropping the pix, I’m so lazy, I know!) with colors that reminded me of the winter season.
The look turned out to be slightly colorful and soft. I’m not sure what I think about it. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either. I think it’s time to start using my beloved bright shades again but in the meantime, here’s the look:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Pupa Beauty Bijou Palette (pale pink, dark lilac)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 Aqua
– Sleek Original palette (bright purple + dark blue)
– Clarins Crayon Yeux in Silver Flash
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used the one in Pupa Beauty Bijou palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a dark lilac shade (I used the one in Pupa Beauty Bijou palette) on the inner lid and inner crease of the eye. With MAC 219 pencil brush, I applied some on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 in Aqua) on the outer lid and crease and blend where it meets with the lilac. With MAC 219 pencil brush, I applied some on the outer lowerlashline too. Blend again where it meets with the lilac.
– Apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the crease just right above the aqua shade and blend well.
– Darken the outer corner with a dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette). Apply some on the very outer corner of the lower lashline too and blend.
– Apply a silver pencil eyeliner (I used Clarins Crayon Yeux in Silver Flesh) on the upper lid.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.