last week, I posted a look I did with gold eyeshadow and some of you said that I should wear this shade more often. I agree with you and so I did! This time, though, I wanted the look to be wearable, soft and delicate with just a hint of color and here’s the result. I hope you’ll like it:
– NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek Safari palette (white)
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette (gold and cream)
– NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow Palettes in Union Square (orange brown)
– Bottega Verde Magic Duo Eyeshadow in Rosa Polvere and Champagne
– Layla Lash Art mascara in black
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
– Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes. I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in White as the white color would really make the eyeshadows pop. And it helps keeping them in place for longer too.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the inner part of the lid and on the inner crease.
– Place a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with the white.
– Sweep a soft orange brown shade (I used the one in the NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow Palettes in Union Square) on the outer part of the lid. Blend where it meets with the gold.
– Sweep a coral pink shade (I used the one in the Bottega Verde Magic Duo Eyeshadow in Rosa Polvere and Champagne duo) on the crease. Blend well.
– Apply the orange brown shade you previously used on top of the pink and blend well to soften any harsh lines.
– Place a soft cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the browbone to highlight and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep an orange blush with golden shimmers (I used Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on the lips and you’re done!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.