today I want to show you a simple, kinda smokey eye look I did using one of my favourite eyeshadow colors: purple. Here it is:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
– Sleek Original palette (purple, dark blue and black)
– Sleek Curious palette (lilac and white)
– Pupa black pencil eyeliner
– Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Apply a white shade (I used Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit) on the inner lid and bring it up towards the browbone. With MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep some more on the inner lower lashline.
– Apply a bright purple (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the rest of the lid and crease. Blend where the colors meet. With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply it on the middle lower lashline too and blend.
– Sweep a lilac shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the crease upon the purple and blend to soften any harsh lines.
– Apply a dark blue shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the crease to darken it. With MAC pencil brush, apply it on the outer lower lashline too and blend where the colors meet.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a very small amount of black (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the outer corner lightly and blend.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply black eyeliner on the lid and white eyeliner on the waterline.
– Finish off with mascara.
I have received another award from the lovely Dee of Hanidee. Thank you so much sweety, I really appreciate it!
I’m supposed to invite you guys to a dinner party and answer some questions about it:
1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
Mmmm… I don’t have a favourite shelf as I categorize my books by genre but some of the books I recently read and liked are The Kite Runner, the Harry Potter Books, some Shakespeare plays and some history books.
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
I don’t usually buy DVDs so I only have a few: Moulin Rouge, Notting Hill, Othello, the first season of Desperate Housewives and some concerts dvds.
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
I don’t read cookbooks, but I should. lol
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
Lasagne (love them!), roast-beef and tiramisu.
5. What will we be drinking that’s available?
Water, coffee and maybe some soft drinks.
I’d like to invite you all to my dinner party, so if you haven’t done this tag and want to, consider yourself tagged! 🙂
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.