today I want to show you a look I did with peach, yellow and brown eyeshadows. I like how the peachy shade provides a nice pop of color to the eyes, yet the look is still very wearable, even for daytime. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Shaymin
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Small Key
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Ganondorf
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a dark yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari palette) on the center of the lid.
– Apply a soft pink peachy shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Shaymin) on the sides of the yellow shade and blend well.
– Sweet a copper bronze shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Small Key) on the crease. Blend.
– Apply a black shade with red shimmers (I used Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Ganondorf) on the outer V to darken it a bit.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow palette) on the browbone.
– Sweep a rich, medium brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow palette) on the lower lashline.
– Line your upper lashline with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Contour your cheekbones with a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede), apply a peachy blush (I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl) on the apples of your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a an off-white highlighter shade (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Apply a semi-opaque pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.