did you miss my FOTDs? I sure did miss doing them. I’m sorry I haven’t posted any lately but the truth is I haven’t worn makeup for the past two months as there was something wrong with my eyes. On some days they’d be all red and swollen, on others perfectly fine. So I went to the doctor and turns out I have an allergy.
Unfortunately I have no idea what I am allergic too so until I find out I think I’ll have problems with my eyes quite frequently. *sighs* But at least the eyedrops prescribed by my optician worked well and now my eyes seem to be fine again so I’ve started wearing makeup again. Yay! And for the first look in so long, I just had to use my favourite eyeshadow color: green. It’s a simple look but I hope you’ll like it.
– NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette (green + purple)
– Layla Sparkle Eyeshadow in n.14
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette
– Formula D eyeshadow in Greenbacks
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Layla Lash Art mascara in black
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
– Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss in Naughty But Nice
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes. I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in White as the white color would really make the eyeshadows pop. And it helps keeping them in place for longer too.
– Apply a medium green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Originale palette) on the lid and bring it up slightly on the crease.
– Apply a very shimmery, dark green eyeshadow (I used Layla Sparkle Eyeshadow in n.14) on the crease and blend well.
– Highlight the browbone with a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette)
– Apply a purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a light green eyeshadow (I used Formula D eyeshadow in Greensback) on the inner corner of the eye and on the inner lower lashline. Blend well.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil liner and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Apply a peachy blush with gold shimmers (I used Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle champagne highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Swipe a sheer red gloss (I used Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss in Naughty But Nice) on your lips and you’re done!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.