today’s look is simple, warm, and perfect for this cold season. Here’s how to achieve it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Benefit Coralista Blush
– Benefit High Beam
– Senna Lip Lacquer in Blush Wine
1. Prime your lids with a good eyeshadow primer. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Pat a peachy pink shade (I used Scheherazade’s Tale in the Sleek Makeup Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadow Eyeshadow Palette) on the middle parts of the lid and lower lashline.
3. Pat a shimmering cranberry shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner and outer parts of the lid and lower lashline. Blend where it meets the peachy pink.
4. Sweep a shimmering warm brown (I used Genie in the Sleek Makeup Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadow Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer V. Blend.
5. Apply a matte nude shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
6. Apply brown mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a coral pink blush (I used Benefit Coralista Blush) on your cheeks.
3. Pat a light pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on those areas where the sun would naturally hit, such as the top of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and your chin.
4. Apply a shimmering and semi-opaque rose lipgloss (I used Senna Lip Lacquer in Blush Wine) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.