I wanted to do a wearable look with a nice pop of color to spice things up and here’s what came out. On the lid, I used Shaymin from Shiro Cosmetics, a beautiful and soft peachy pink with teal shimmers. I paired it with a touch of purple on the crease, and aqua and blue on the lower lashline and waterline. To finish off the look, I applied a delicate coral shade on the lips. What do you think of the look?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Shaymin
– Black Up Pearl Powder in PP15
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a delicate and shimmery peachy pink (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Shaymin) on the lid.
– Sweep a medium purple with gold shimmers (I used Black Up Peal Powder in PP15) on the crease and blend well. Once blended, the shad becomes a brownish purple.
– Apply a light matte yellow shade (I used Honeycomb in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the browbone. Blend well.
– Apply a burgundy shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the outer V and blend.
– Sweep an aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua) on the lower lashline.
– Apply a light matte orange shade (I used Toast in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the tearduct.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and the waterline with a bright blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric). Apply mascara.
– Next, apply concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed. I used it on my undereye area to hide my dark circles and skipped foundation.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Sweep a soft coral lipstick shade (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.