here’s a look I did with purple and red shades. I threw in a bit of goldish cream too to make it a bit more festive. I really like the look, but not as the pictures have turned out. Unfortunately now that the weather is always dark and gloomy I have to take photos with indoor lightening, which makes the blending looks so much harsher than it is in real life. So frustrating! I’ll work on it and in the meantime, I hope you’ll enjoy the look anyway. Let me know what you think of it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Black Up Pearl Powder in PP15
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Rockstar
– Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer. This will improve colour payoff as well as preventing your eyeshadows from creasing and fading throughout the day.
– Apply a goldish cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner half of the lid.
– Apply a dark red shade (I used Morello in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer half of the lid and blend where it meets the cream shade.
– Sweep a shimmering purple shade (I used Black Up Pearl Powder in PP15) on the crease. The shade I used turned into a dark purplish brown once blended. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Highlight the browbone with a soft light pink shade (I used Lychee in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette).
– Apply a deep, reddish purple pencil eyeliner with subtle red shimmers (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Rockstar) on your upper lashline and then apply mascara on your lashes.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone and concealer when needed to hide any skin imperfections you may have.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous). This shade is very shimmering, so I skipped the highlighter.
– Apply a warm coral red lipstick (I used Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.