Time for one of my bold, crazy looks. I worn it last week and received some critics. I was told the orange was too vibrant and made me look like I’m ill or something. But I loved the contrast between the cold purple in the crease and the warm red and orange shade in the lower lashline. Maybe I should have used a subtler orange, though? What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia
– NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
– Benefit High Beam
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
1. Apply an eyeshadow base. Then, with a pencil brush apply a bright matte medium purple shade (I used Purple Haze in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. You want the colour here to be really bright.
2. Apply a soft lilac shade (I used Reflection in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the darker purple to blend out the edges.
3. Pat a shimmering brownish bronze (I used Bakerloo in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
4. Apply a shimmering pale beige (I used Overground in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
5. With a pencil brush, apply a bright red shade (I used Bloody Mary in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lower lashline.
6. With a pencil brush, apply a bright orange shade (I used Tequila Sunrise in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline, even on top of the red. Blend.
7. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia).
8. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer.
2. Contour your cheekbones with a matte bronzer (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede).
3. Apply an almost matte rosy pink blush (I used Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose) on your cheeks.
4. Highlight your cheekbones with a subtle pink highlighter, forehead and bridge of your nose (I used Benefit High Beam).
5. Apply an antique pink lipstick shade (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.