I hadn’t used purple eyeshadows in ages, so yesterday I finally thought it was high time I remedied that. The lightening conditions weren’t really ideal when I took the photos and it shows, but I hope you will enjoy the look anyway. Here it is:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Circus I-Divine Palette
– Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Senna Ultra Last Eyeliner in Ultra Black
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid to make the look stick and stay for the whole day. Then, apply a dark purple eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Circus Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease, but be careful not to bring it up too much.
2. Gently sweep a fuchsia shade with purple undertones (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Circus Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the purple. This will help you blend out the edges of the purple shade to create a nice gradient. Again, be careful not to bring the colours up too much. You don’t want them to reach the browbone area.
3. Sweep a shimmering pale gold (I used Tube in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. Pat a shimmering light beige shade (I used Overground in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
5. With a pencil brush, intensify the outer V with a dark greyish blue shade (I used Northern in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette).
6. With a pencil brush, line your lower lashline with the same dark purple shade you previously used on the crease.
7. Line your upper lashline with an intense black pencil eyeliner (I used Senna Ultra Last Eyeliner in Ultra Black).
8. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy brown blush with a matte finish (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a shimmery fuchsia lipgloss shade with purple undertones on your lips (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2).
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.