Today’s look is very simple. So simple that it requires zero eyeshadow blending. Just sweep a bright eyeshadow shade on the lower lashline, apply mascara, and you’re good to go. If fuchsia is too bright for you, you can use any other shade you prefer. I think it’s a fun and wearable way to pull off some of the boldest shades in your stash, don’t you agree?
Here’s how you can recreate this look:
– Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Miss Pupa Lipstick In Divine Raspberry
1. Apply a bright cherry fuschsia shade (I used Pink Punch in the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette) on your lower lashline.
2. Apply brown mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
2. Contour your cheekbones with a matte bronzer that’s slightly darker than your skintone (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede).
3. Apply a peachy pink blush shade with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks.
4. Apply a bright and shiny raspberry lipstick shade (I used Miss Pupa In Divine Raspberry) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.