I made a pink and yellow look using some Barry M Dazzle Dusts and Sleek eyeshadow palettes. Sorry, no full face shots, but as usual, the pictures didn’t come out good 🙁
Anyway, here’s the look, hope you like it!
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Chaos eyeshadow palette: matte white (inner lid and browbone)
– Sleek The Original eyeshadow palette: shimmery light pink (middle of lid)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in Pink Shimmer (outer lid and crease)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in Green Iridescent (browbone, to add shimmers)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in Yellow (lower lashline)
– Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.