here is a look that I wore a couple of days ago. I wanted to do something bright but girly so I decided to use two of my favourite colors: purple and pink. I really like how the look came out, it’s romantic, colorful and very wearable too. Here are the pix:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 Pink Shimmer
– Nars eyeshadow duo in Blade Runner (dark, copperish red)
– Sleek Original palette (purple)
– Get in line palette (pale beige)
– Pupa black pencil eyeliner
– L’Oreal mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid to create a sticky base so that the pigments will adhere better to it.
– Apply a white shade (I used Sephora eyeshadow in White Aspen) on the inner corner and bring it up towards the browbone. With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply it on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a bright pink shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 Pink Shimmer) on the crease. With MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep some on the middle lower lashline and blend where it meets with the white shade.
– Apply a dark copper shade (I used the one in Nars eyeshadow duo Blade Runner) on the outer corner and crease.
– Apply a violet shade on the crease to darken it. With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply it on the outer lower lashline and blend where it meets with the pink shade.
– Swipe a pale beige shade (I used the one in Get in Line palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid and waterline with a black pencil liner.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.