are you all having a nice day? I hope so. 🙂 Today the weather is hot and sunny here but we had a bad storm yesterday, it was raining really hard. Bad weather always gets me down a bit, so I decided to do a really bright look to cheer myself up. Here it is:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange
– Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer
– Sleek Curios palette (white)
– L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beauty (pale gold)
– Sleek Original palette (blue and purple)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Apply a bright orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange) on the lid.
– Sweep a pink shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer) on the crease and outer V.
– Highlight the browbone with a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette).
– Apply a pale gold shade (I used the one in L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beaty) on the tearduct.
– With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a purple shade on the outer lower lashline and a blue shade on the inner lower lashline (both shades I used were from Sleek Original palette).
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.