I love wearing blue, green and aqua shades in the summer. So, now the hot weather has finally arrived, I picked my favourite shades and created a pretty mermaid look with them. I hope you’ll like it. Here are the products I used:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette
– BeYu Bi:Ju Soft Liner For Eyes And More In Blue Agate
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
1. To ensure your makeup will stay put for the whole day, apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply a shimmering aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua) on the lid.
3. Sweep a brownish brown shade (I used Bakerloo in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. This will be our transition colour.
4. Apply a medium bright green (I used District in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend.
5. Apply a light green emerald (I used Emerald in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid and blend.
6. Apply a dark navy blue shade (I used Piccadilly in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer V. Don’t bring it up too high on the crease, and blend it well.
7. Apply a subtle aqua green/blue shade with gold shimmer (I used Sassea in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner part of the lid. Unfortunately, the camera didn’t capture how beautifully the gold shimmer shines when hit by the light. It’s a stunning effect.
8. Sweep a pale gold shade (I used Tube in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
9. Apply the same green shade you already used on the crease on the lower lashline.
10. Line your upper lashline with a medium blue shade (BeYu Bi:Ju Soft Liner For Eyes And More In Blue Agate).
11. Line your waterline with a sky blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric).
12. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face to even out the skintone and use concealer to hide any imperfections you may have such as dark circles and blemishes.
2. Sweep a peachy pink blush with golden shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.