when I was thinking about what look to wear the other day, I realized I hadn’t done a green look in ages, which is a bit weird as green is my favourite (and most used) eyeshadow color. So, obviously I had to remedy that and decided to pair greens with gold. I love this combination as it’s a pretty and elegant, don’t you think? Hopefully so is this look. Here are the pix:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in Khaki
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Esprit Styling Color Palette in Iceland Geyser
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew
– Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Using a blending brush, sweep a deep, dark green (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in Khaki) on the crease.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the inner part of the lid. Sweep it on the inner part of the crease too and blend.
– Apply a medium green eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow. Apply it on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a forest green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer part of the lid and blend. Sweep it on the outer part of the lower lashline too. Again, blend.
– Sweep a pale green shade (I used the one in the Esprit Styling Color Palette in Iceland Geyser) on the crease on top of the khaki and blend well. This is a transition shade that helps soften any harsh lines.
– Sweep a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your waterline with a medium green eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Swipe a soft antique pink lipstick (I used Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.