when I posted my review of Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Matt Pink, my friend Dao asked me to do a look with it and here it is (sorry it took me a while!). There are several ways you can wear pink eyeliner: on its own to give your look a playful pop of color, with a neutral eye makeup to spice it up or you can do something more colorful, like I did.
When I first thought about what eyeshadow colors I could use with a pink eyeliner, yellow came to my mind straight away. Pink and yellow go very well together and every time I use them both in a look, I’m always pleased with the results.
I’ve decided to keep the eyeliner soft and add a touch of green to the lower lashline to make it even more fun, but if that’s too much for you, you can skip this step. I didn’t have time to take a full face pix this time (I’ll try and post one next time, I promise!), but I hope it still gives you an idea of how you can wear pink liner. 🙂
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette (pale brown, yellow, reddish brown, dark brown, white, olive green, dark green)
– Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi
– Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Matt Pink
– Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Start by applying a pale brown shade (I used the one from Sleek Safari palette. All the other eyeshadows used are also from this palette) on the inner part of the lid.
– Sweep a bright yellow shade on the rest of the lid and blend where it meets with the soft brown.
– Apply a reddish brown shade on the crease and blend well.
– Darken the crease with a dark brown shade and blend.
– Sweep a white shade on the brownbone to highlight.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply an olive green shade on the inner lower lashline.
– With the same brush, sweep a dark green shade on the outer lower lashline and blend where it meets with the lighter green.
– Apply a green eyeliner (I used Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi) on the waterline.
– Line your upper lid with a pink matte eyeliner (I used Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Matt Pink).
– Finish off with mascara
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.