lately I’ve been in the mood to experiment with more wearable looks than my beloved colorful ones, but I don’t really like using neutral shades on my eyes. I have pale skin and they just wash me out so much! So, I decided to do something with gold, copper and a touch of dark brown to darken the outer corner and add some definition to the look and here’s what came out. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Sweet Pink
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Pat a golden shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the inner lid and tearduct.
– Apply a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the middle part of the lid and bring it slightly up to the crease. Use the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Apply a dark brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer part of the lid and again, bring it up to the crease slightly. Blend where it meets with the reddish brown shade you previously applied to soften any harsh lines.
– Sweep a pale matte beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on top of the brown shades you used on the crease. But don’t bring it up all the way to browbone! This is just a transition shade to help the colors blend and soften any harsh edges in the look.
– Sweep an off white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a very low amount of black eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer V and blend. Sweep the same shade on the outer lower lashline and again, blend well.
– Line your upper lid with a black gel eyeliner (I used Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep an peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a sheer lip gloss (I used Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Sweet Pink) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.