last week I reviewed L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald and mentioned it’s great to create beautiful smoky eye looks. So that’s what I’m gonna show you today, a green smoky eye I did with Golden Emerald. I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
– L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control
– Benefit Blush in Coralista
– Benefit High Beam
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
– Apply an eyeshadow base (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over your lid to improve the colour payoff of eyeshadows and make sure they will stay put for the whole day.
– Apply a bright green with yellow undertones (I used Apres Midori in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– Apply a mossy green with olive undertones and golden shimmers (I used L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald) along the lower lashline and blend it upwards diagonally towards the outer corner of your eye. Darken the outer V as well. We’re trying to create a darker and smoky v shape on the lid. Blend. Then, apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Apply a small amount of black eyeshadow (I used Espresso Martini in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette). along the upper lashline and blend it slightly upwards. We’re trying to create a nice smudged, smoky effect.
– Highlight the browbone with a pearly champagne shade (I used Martini in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette)
– Line your upper lashine with a soft black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and smudge it out. Apply mascara.
– Apply your favourite foundation (or tinted moisturizer, or BB Cream) to even out the skintone; hide any blemishes you may have with concealer; and set everything with powder.
– Sweep a warm pinkish coral blush (I used Benefit Blush in Coralista) on the apples of your cheeks and apply a pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on those areas where the light naturally hits your face, such as your cheekbones, forehead, chin and bridge of the nose.
– Apply an orangey coral gloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.