Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing weekend. 🙂 As for me, I spent it battling an ear inflammation. I went to see my doctor on Friday because I released that I couldn’t hear anything out of my left ear anymore! That was a terrifying moment, I tell you! Luckily my doctor said it’s nothing serious and prescribed ear drops to apply 3 times a days. And it seems that, slowly, my hearing is coming back. What a relief!
In another news, I wanted to show you a look I did using one of my fave color combos: pink and yellow. Some people are skeptical when I say I like to pair these two colors together but I think they go very well with each other. I also added a bit of purple cos that always looks great with pink and the result was a beautiful and bright look that uplifted my mood for the entire day. 🙂 Here it is:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Makeup Masala mineral eyeshadow in Agni
– Sleek Safari palette (yellow and white)
– Sleek Original palette (purple)
– Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi
– Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid to create a sticky base for the eyeshadows to adhere to.
– Swipe a fuchsia shade (I used Makeup Masala eyeshadow in Agni) on the lid.
– Apply a slightly dark yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease and blend well.
– Swipe a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the lower lashline.
– Line your waterline with a green pencil liner (I used Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi)
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.