and TGIF! Yesterday I did a look with Farore’s Wind by Shiro Cosmetics. It’s a gorgeous light blue-toned green with silver shimmers. I paired it with black and gold and kept the rest of the face natural. Here’s the look, I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadows in Ganondorf
– Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadow in Farore’s Wind
– Sleek Makeup Curious eyeshadow palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and then a touch of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid only to make the colors pop (if you don’t have it, you can skip this step).
– Apply a velvety black with strong dark red shimmer shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadow in Ganondorf) on the outer V and into the crease. Stop at the middle and blend. Apply it on the outer lower lashline too.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm eyeshadow palette) on the crease and blend where it meets with Ganondorf. Apply the same shade in the middle of the lower lashline. Blend.
– Pat a ight blue-toned green with silver shimmer shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadow in Farore’s Wind) on the lid.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious eyeshadow palette) to highlight the browbone. Apply it on the inner lower lashline as well and blend it.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with golden shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous) on the apple of your cheeks.
– Apply a semi-sheer peachy pink lipgloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.