A simple look with a bright and matte pop of colour on the eyes, paired with coral lips. It’s a fun, not over-the-top, way to wear brights easily during the day. Of course, if you don’t like blue, you could use any other matte shade you prefer. Here’s how to achieve this look, and don’t forget to let me know what you think of it in the comments.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Electric
– Senna Eye Color in Coppertina
– Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
– N.6 Liner Intense in n.1
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
1. To make your eyeshadows last all day without creasing, as well as to improve their colour payoff, apply a primer all over the lids.
2. Patte a matte sky blue eyeshadow (I used Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Electric) on the lid.
3. Sweep a warm and soft copper shade infused with gold shimmers (I used Senna Eye Color in Coppertina) on the crease.
4. Highlight your browbone with a subtly shimmered off-white shade (I used Sephora Colourful Mono Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit).
5. Line your upper lashline with a pencil eyeliner (I used N.6 Intense Liner in n.1). Draw a thin line at the inner corner of the eye, and thicken it as you reach the outer corner.
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
2. Apply, with a light hand, a matte peachy brown blush shade (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on your cheekbones.
3. Apply a pinkish coral lipstick shade with strong orange undertones (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.