sorry for the lack of looks lately. Unfortunately my eye allergies were bothering me again and, because I have no idea of what causes them, I can only treat them with eye drops and try to wear as little makeup as possible (or none at all) not to irritate my eyes further.
They’ve finally subsided (for now anyway) so I grabbed my brushes and makeup products and came out with this look. I think I’m a bit out of practice with the blending, but overall I like the result. It’s a nice look for fall, don’t you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencils in Tonic
– Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115
– Benefit High Beam
– Big Girl Cosmetics Diva Gloss
– Prime your eyes with a good eyeshadow primer (my favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance). This prevent creasing and help your makeup last longer.
– Apply a shimmering and bright lime green shade (I used the eyelid shade in the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie) on the inner parts of the lid and crease.
– On the middle lid and middle part of the crease apply a medium brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette). Blend where it meets with the green.
– Apply a shimmering dark brown shade (I used Mineral Earth in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid and crease. Blend where it meets with the medium brown.
– Sweep a matte light white cream shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a dark green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline.
– Line your upper lashline with a forest green pencil eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencils in Tonic) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skin and apply concealer on dark circles, blemishes or any other imperfections your skin may have to hide them.
– Sweep a shimmering peachy blush (I used Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115) on the apples of your cheeks and apply a light pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, forehead and all the areas where the sun would hit.
– Apply a brownish pink gloss with gold shimmers (I used Big Girl Cosmetics Diva Gloss) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.