A quick natural look with a subtle pop of pink. I hope you’ll like it. Here’s how to achieve it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Stellar
– Senna Cream Lipstick in Down To Earth
– Senna Lip Lacquer in Sunstone
1. Start by applying an eyeshadow base. Then, pat a soft pink with a gold iridescence (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. Blend.
3. Apply a soft yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. With a pencil brush, apply the reddish brown you previously used on the lower lashline.
5. With a pencil brush, apply the same yellow shade you used on the browbone on the inner lashline.
6. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone with foundation and dab concealer on where needed.
2. Apply a shimmering nude blush (I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Horu Blush in Stellar) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a gold warm brown lipstick shade with a soft rosy tint (I used Senna Cream Lipstick in Down To Earth) on your lips.
4. Apply a sheer and shimmering golden lipgloss (I used Senna Lip Lacquers in Sunstone) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.