A simple and glowing look for spring. Let me know what you think of it in the comments. 🙂
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
– Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Senna Lasting Illusion Satin Matte Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
– Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
1. Apply a primer on your lids. This will prevent creasing and fading.
2. Sweep a pearly white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
3. Mix a rosy copper and a taupe shades (I used those in the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone) and applied them on my crease. Blend.
4. Pat a shimmering pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Wet N Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone) on the lid.
5. With a pencil brush, apply a warm medium golden brown shade (I used the one in the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone) on the lower lashline.
6. Apply brown mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
2. Contour your cheekbones with a matte brown shade that’s one or two shades darker than your skintone. I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede.
3. Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Rose Gold) on the apples of your cheeks.
4. Apply a satiny, glowy cream shade (I used the one in Sleek Makeup Face Form) on top of your cheekbones and on the tip of your nose.
5. Apply a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.