no, I know it’s not Christmas (in fact, it’s the last day of the holidays today, how fast they flew by!) and no, I didn’t spend it at the circus. I just wanted to show you a look I did during the holiday season with the Sleek Circus palette. I decided to use green and red, which are very festive shades, although I’m not sure the look I created with them was very Christmassy. It’s definitely a fun look though and I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek I-Divine Circus Palette
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
– NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Senna Pearl Glow Gloss in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid to make the eyeshadows stay put all day.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the inner lid and inner corner of the eyes.
– Next, place a yellowish green (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the middle of the lid and blend where it meets with the white shade.
– Sweep a not too bright red shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the outer part of the lid and into the crease. Blend well.
– Highlight the browbone by sweeping a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on that area.
– Darken the outer V by using a black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette). Place just the smallest amount of black in that area with a pencil brush and then blending it using a blending brush till all the harsh edges have softened.
– Sweep a dark purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the lower lashline.
– Line your upper lid with a black eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a pink creme blush (I used NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush) on the cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Gloss in Sunkiss) on your lips and you’re done!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.