I’m on a winged eyeliner kick lately. Only this time, I’ve abandoned black, and opted for a more colourful, but still intense, navy shade. Because I wanted that to be the focus of this look, I kept the rest of the face natural. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Binge and Whiskey
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
– Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light
– Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick In Naturally Nude
1. Prime your lids with a good eyeshadow base, which will make your eyeshadows last longer. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Sweep a medium matte reddish brown on the crease (I used Tiger Lily in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry).
3. Apply a medium, matte, warm brown shade with red undertones (I used Palomino in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the outer V and lower lashline.
4. Apply a matte ivory shade (I used New Moon in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the browbone.
5. Pat a metallic golden copper shade (I used Chocolate Penny in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid. With a pencil brush, apply a touch of it in the very inner part of the lower lashline. Blend where it meets with the brown.
6. Line your upper lashline with a navy blue eyeliner. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge, but if you have a navy liquid eyeliner in your stash, use that one. It will make the blue pop even more. Once you’ve drawn the line, wing it out.
7. Line your waterline with a dark and warm brown eyeliner pencil (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey).
8. Apply mascara. I used a dark brown one, but you can use a black shade, if you prefer.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer. Set with powder, if needed.
2. Apply a medium rosy pink blush shade with slightly blue undertones and an almost matte finish (I used Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Sweep a sheer cream highlighting shade (I used the one in Sleek Face Form in Light) on top of your cheekbones, and the bridge of your nose.
4. Apply a creamy pale beige nude shade (I used Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick In Naturally Nude) on your lipstick.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.