according to the news, here in Italy we are experiencing the hottest and most humid week of this summer. I love the hot weather but I hope it’ll be cooler soon as I’m slowly melting away in this heat wave! Because of this, I haven’t been wearing any makeup at all for the past few today but since today is my birthday (I turn 29 and I’m starting to feel old lol), I thought I’d make an effort and do a simple colorful look. Usually, when I wear bright eyeshadows, I like to keep the lips natural, but this time I opted for a bolder pink shade and I think I like the result. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a light green with a gold duochrome (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew) on the lid.
– Sweep a sheer white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using a pencil or shader brush, apply a shimmery pale lilac shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle) on the lower lashline.
– Line your waterline with a purple pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s too hot here to wear it atm) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a bold pink shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.