today’s look didn’t turn out exactly as I had planned. I wanted to do a blue look, but once blended, the colors actually look grey. Oh well, I still like it. It’s bold, dramatic and perfect for a night out. Because the focus is on the eyes, I kept the rest of the face neutral. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a blueish grey shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Palette) on the lid and the lower lashline.
– Apply a deep, dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Palette) on the crease and blend.
– Sweep a pale beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Apply a matte rosy red with brown undertones blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry) on your cheekbones.
– Apply a semi-opaque soft pink shade (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.