here’s a bright, but wearable, hot pink look. I hope you like it. Here’s how you can recreate it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Good Girl i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette
– Mememe Eye Line Eye Pencil In Coal
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– Senna Lasting Illusion Satin Matte Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Milani Minerals Blush
– Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer, which prevents colours from fading and creasing, all over the lids.
2. Apply a dark purplish brown (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer V. With a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the outer part of the lower lashline.
3. Pat a bright hot pink shade (I used Cupcake in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid. Blend.
4. Sweep a shimmering taupe shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the purple. Blend. Apply it on the inner part of the lower lashline too. Blend again.
5. Sweep a matte nude shade that’s similar to the colour of your skintone (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
6. Pat a pearly shite shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner part of the lid. Blend.
7. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner (I used Mememe Eye Line Eye Pencil in Coal).
8. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
2. Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a soft and sheer pink lipgloss shade (I used Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine) on the lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.