Tis the season to go shopping. For other people, that is. And that can be so stressful! If you have no idea what to give your techie best friend, your globetrotter cousin, or your darling mom, this guide will, hopefully, help:
1. Erin Condren Life She Loved Life Planner ($50.00): help a friend design a life she loves. This life planner will help and inspire her every day to live life to the full.
2. Leif Glitter Teaspoon Set ($38.00): perfect for holiday parties, this fun set will make every dinner sparkle and shine. It’s available in silver too.
3. Happy Jackson Make Today Beautiful Card Holder (£9.00): with its bright colours and inspirational message, this card holder won’t fail to put a smile on anyone’s face every time you take it out.
4. Modcloth Nocturn-owl Lifestyle Lamp ($54.99): made from matte, snowy ceramic, this adorable owl illuminates every home with fun and glamour.
5. Paperchase Vision Peacocks Feather Frame 4×6 ($21.50): embellished with blue and green gems, this gold feathered frame is the perfect way to show off your favourite photo in style. It can also be hanged on the wall.
6. The Little Picture Company Personalised “My Travel Book” Keepsake Journal (£20.00): got a friend who travels a lot? This vintage style journal will help her record her memories and store the little trinkets she collects along the way.
7. Good Gifts Care For An Abandoned Pet (£18.00): it’s Christmas for our four-legged friends as well. Help care for them while they’re waiting for a new, loving owner.
8. Emilie Rose 100 Happiness Planner (£32.00): an inspirational planner packed with questions and guides to help anyone become a happier and more positive person. Available in pink, aqua, and black.
9. Kate Spade Slim Portable Charger ($60.00): your friend’s iPhone’s always dying? This stylish portable charger will revive it in no time. It works with iPods too.
10. World Gifts Teach Someone To Read (£10.00): can you imagine not being able to read? It’s a skill we take for granted, but it can really change lives. With just a tenner, you can pay literacy classes for children, and give them a better future.
11. Chocolate On Chocolate Chocolate Makeup Set (£5.99): the perfect stocking stuffer for chocoholic beauty junkies. Impossible to resist!
What do you think of these gifts? Which on is your favourite?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.