Hello everyone, I hope you had a very nice Christmas and that you’re enjoying your holidays.
A while ago, I was tagged by the lovely Anastasia. (Sorry it took me so long to do this hun, but it’s been hectic here due to the holidays). Here are 16 random facts about me:
1. I love books more than anything else (except people). I like reading all types of books, although it’s hard to find the time sometimes. I also love the smell of books. My boyfriend thinks I’m crazy, he had never met anyone that smelled books before.
2. I drink a lot of water, at least 1.5 liter a day.
3. I am scared of spiders. I can’t even look at pictures of them.
4. I love the color pink, I don’t know why. I used to hate that color in high school, I liked black back then.
5. I’m anal about washing my hands, it’s ridiculous. I wash them like 30 times a day now, but I used to do it a lot more often. But I know that’s bad for you so I’m trying to stop washing them so much.
6. Even though I am Italian, I don’t like pasta very much. Everyone here loves it and eats large plates of it, but I only eat a small portion. It just doesn’t taste all that good to me. I love lasagne though!
7. I don’t like sleeping. I always sleep 8 hours a day cos my body needs it but I don’t like sleeping more than necessary. When I think of all the things I could be doing, books I could be reading, people I could be meeting etc, it seems like a waste of time to me.
8. I used to dye my hair blonde. Last year, I went back to my natural hair color, which is brown, because the dye was starting to damage my hair. Everyone prefers me with brown hair, but I’m starting to get bored of it and thinking of dying it red next year.
9. I can’t watch medical dramas without thinking I have every disease they have.
10. I like being alone. I like going out and socialize but I’m just as happy being in my room reading a book, surfing the internet or just thinking.
11. I am very shy and reserved until I get to know someone well. When I first meet someone in person, I am very very quiet. Unfortunately, sometimes people mistake my shyness for arrogance and think I’m stuck up.
12. I hate cold weather.
13. I am a hopeless romantic.
14. I love love love heels but I rarely wear them because they kill my feet. I usually end up wearing trainers, not as pretty but sooooo comfy!
15. I hate driving and am a very bad driver. I passed my diving test on my second attempt and I’ve rarely driven since.
16. I’m an anglophile. I love all things British: the culture, the history, the language, the accents, everything but the weather.
Everyone seems to have done this one already, but if you haven’t, consider yourself tagged!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.