Bad days happen. The coffee machine is broken (again), you argued with your best friend, and it’s pouring outside. Arrgh! Such a crappy mood can ruin your entire day, if you let it. That’s why I try everything I can to get myself out of a bad mood as quickly as I can. Here’s what works for me:
1. Dance around and sing along to my fave music. So much fun! “I think I’ll try defying gravity….”
2. Talk to my BFF or my mum. They always help to put things in perspective.
3. Watch F.R.I.E.N.D. Best show ever. It never gets old, and always puts a smile on my face.
4. Smile. If you pretend to be happy, you’ll feel happy. Strange but true (science says so).
5. Exercise. The powerful boost of endorphins lifts my mood so quickly!
6. Give myself a pep talk. “You can do this girl!”
7. Eat chocolate. Not the healthiest way to get out of a bad mood, but it works!
8. Help others. Nothing can make you feel better.
9. Dress up. When you look your best, you feel your best.
10. Read my gratitude journal. It reminds me of how many great things there are in my life.
How do you get out of a bad mood?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.