A while ago, we talked about pampering your feet with some homemade foot soaks recipes. After a good soak, the next step to properly take care of your feet is to use a good scrub to remove the dead layers of the skin. So, I thought I’d share with you some of my favourite scrub recipes you can make at home:
1. Epsom Salt Foot Scrub
– 1 cup of Epsom Salt (in alternative you can use Sea Salt)
– 2 drops of lavender essential oil
– 1/2 cup of cold water
Gradually add some water to the salt and lavender oil, making sure the paste is not too runny nor too solid. Apply it on your feet and rinse off.
2. Brown Sugar Foot Scrub
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
– 2 tablespoons of ground oats
– 1 teaspoons of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
– 1 teaspoon of almond oil (in alternative, you can use olive oil)
– 1 tablespoon of honey
Using a coffee grinder (a food processor is ok too) grind the oatmeal until the consistency become sand-like and light. It will scratch your skin otherwise.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply the paste on your feet and rinse off with warm water.
3. Coffee foot scrub
– 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
– 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salt (in alternative you can use Sea Salt)
– 3 tablespoons of Almond Oil (in alternative you can use Olive Oil)
– 3 tablespoons of corn meal (in alternative you can use ground oats)
– 2 drops of lavender oil (relaxing) or peppermint oil (energy booster)
Mix all the ingredients together and massage the paste on your feet. Rinse off with warm water.
How do you scrub your feet?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.