We’re so busy hating our bodies, focusing on every perceived flaw and imperfection that we forget what amazing machines they are. They do so much for us every day.
They let us move, dance, feel, kiss, hug… the list is endless. So, why not thank them for a change? Here are 15 easy ways we can celebrate our bodies right now:
1. Take a long, warm bath.
2. Snuggle with your significant other.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Thank your body for everything it does for you every day.
5. Get a massage.
6. Wear beautiful clothes that fit.
7. Work out.
8. Take a break, breathe, and just relax.
9. Complement your body (or even just a body part or two).
10. Dance around your room.
11. Pamper it with luxurious creams and lotions.
12. Embrace your children and friends.
13. Wear sexy lingerie every day.
14. Take a walk.
15. Take a nap.
How do you celebrate your body?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.