If you are looking for a Christmas present for a fragrance-addict or want to buy a luxurious skin and body care set for a loved one, then Jo Malone may just have what you need. Here are some of my favourite holiday offerings from the brand. Let’s see what they contain, shall we?
1. Cologne Collection: It contains 5 little bottles (9ml each) of the brand’s most popular fragrances. It includes cult Lime Basil & Mandarin, romantic Red Roses, soft and spicy Vanilla & Anise, sensuous Pomegranate Noir and daringly quirky Wild Bluebell. ($95.00)
2. Christmas Cracker: it’s a gift-crammed cracker with refreshing Grapefruit Cologne (9ml), Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash (15ml), and rich, spicy Pomegranate Noir Body Crème (15ml). ($30.00)
3. Pomegranate Noir Collection: the iconic Pomegranate Noir scent in three versions. It contains a Cologne (30ml), silky Body & Hand Wash (100ml) and velvety Body Crème (50ml). ($95.00)
4. World of Jo Malone™ Collection: a box of delights… the brand’s best-loved scents in a multi-treat collection. It contains Grapefruit Body & Hand Wash (100ml), Nutmeg & Ginger Bath oil (30ml), Orange Blossom Body Crème (60g), Pomegranate Noir candle (60g) and Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne (30ml). ($150.00)
5. English Pear & Freesia Fragrance Chronicle™: it contains English Pear & Freesia Cologne (30ml), King William Pear Cologne (9m), Freesia Cologne (9ml) and Patchouli Cologne (9ml). ($110.00)
6. Bath Oil Collection: a luxurious collection of six 30ml bath oils packaged in miniature glass decanters. The oils included are: Lime Basil & Mandarin, Grapefruit, Pomegranate Noir, Red Roses, Orange Blossom and Vanilla & Anise. ($85.00)
These stunning gift sets are available now on jomalone.com. What do you think of them?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.