Do you wake up every morning feeling like you can take over the world? Probably not. We waste too much time listening to the small voice in our heads telling us we’re not good enough. What we should do is turn that nasty little critic into our biggest fan. Here are 15 little pep talks that will help you start every day on the right foot:
- Today is a new day.
- There is no time like the present.
- My past doesn’t define me.
- My income, my weight, and any other number doesn’t define me.
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- Wow, I am beautiful.
- No one can make me feel inferior, unless I allow them to.
- It’s ok to fail, it teaches me what’s not working so that I can fix it.
- I am doing my best with what I have.
- Someone else’s opinion is just that, their opinion.
- I won’t compare myself to anyone else, it only makes me miserable.
- I can start over anytime.
- Only I can control my happiness.
- What I do matters.
- Stop playing small, girl, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
What else should we say to ourselves every morning?