Sorry for the lack of looks lately, ladies. I’ve been so lazy! But I’m trying to fix that, so, finally, here’s another colourful but wearable look you can wear during the day to transition from summer to fall. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette
– Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
– Senna Lip Lacquer in Blush Wine
1. Prep your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Sweep a medium purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
3. Darken the outer corner with a dark matte purple (I used Stallion in the Sleek Makeup Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows Eyeshadow Palette). Apply the same shade gently along the outer part of the upper lashline too and smudge it. Finally, apply it on the lower lashline too.
4. Pat a light matte coral shade (I used Oh So Special in the Sleek Makeup Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
5. Highlight the browbone with a shimmering off-white shade (I used Bad Girl in the Sleek Makeup Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette).
6. Apply a shimmering nude cream shade (I used Storm in the Sleek Makeup Showstoppers Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner corners of the eyes.
7. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner (I used Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia) and apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face and concealer where needed.
2. Apply a bronzy pink blush with a gold iridescence (I used Neve Cosmetis Blush in Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a shimmering rosy lipgloss shade with peachy undertones (I used Senna Lip Lacquer in Blush Wine) on your lips.
What look are you wearing today?