how are you doing today? Here’s a look that I did last night to go out to dinner with my boyfriend. He always picks me up early and yesterday I was running late so I decided to do something simple but a bit colorful. I only had the time to take just a few pictures, hence why they didn’t turn out too good, sorry! I swear it looked better in the flesh!
Anyway, we decided to have dinner at Il Boscaiolo. They make really good pizza although the drinks are a bit expensive. Afterwards we went to see Natalino Balasso. He’s a comedian and did a show in my town last night. I don’t like him that much and most of his jokes aren’t usually very funny, but it was free so I decided to go anyway. The show was better than I expected and overall, I really had a nice time last night.
Here’s the look I wore:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 Hot pink
– Sleek Original palette: bronzish color
– Sleek Chaos palette: white
– Helena Rubinstein Glorious mascara
Apply UDPP using your fingers. Swipe Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 on lid with E.L.F. eyeshadow brush. Apply Sleek bonzish color on crease and, using Smashbox crease brush, blend. Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply the same color on the lower lashline. Swipe a matte white on browbone to highlight. Finish off with applying Helena Rubinstein mascara on lashes.
The rules are:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees