I’m missing summer, so I decided to create a bright yellow look, and paired it with red lips. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Safari Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
– Sleek Makeup Be Beautiful Blemish Balm
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon
1. Apply an eyeshadow base to prevent creasing and fading throughout the day. Then, pat a shimmering and bright yellow shade (I used Circle in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a dark, burnt yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. Blend.
3. Highlight the browbone with a sheer and shimmering yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette).
4. With a pencil brush, apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) in the inner corner.
5. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner).
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone with foundation or BB Cream. I wanted to give it a very subtle tanned look, so I used Sleek Makeup Be Beautiful Blemish Balm in Light, which is slightly darker than my skintone, but you can use your usual shade. Then, dab on concealer where needed.
2. Apply a peachy brown blush with a matte finish (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. With a lip brush, apply a pigmented, rich and vibrant red lipgloss (I used Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon).