today’s look was inspired by the dark and gloomy winter sky covered by grey clouds bringing either rain or snow. That’s what I see every time I look out the window. I really hate this weather and am so tired of being cold ALL the time! 🙁
Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like it will get better anytime soon, so while waiting for spring to finally arrive, I decided to play with the colors of the winter sky and this is what came out. Hope you’ll like it 😉
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette (white)
– Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips palette in Smokey Green Eyes (grey and black)
– Pupa black pencil liner
– Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
– Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid as a base to make the makeup adhere better and last longer.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the inner lid and inner crease. Swipe some of it on the browbone to highlight and, with MAC 219 pencil brush, apply it on the inner lower lashline too.
– Swipe a medium gray shade (I used the one in the Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips palette in Smokey Green Eyes) on the rest of the lid and on the crease and blend to soften any harsh lines. With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply some on the outer lower lashline too and blend where it meets with the white shade.
– Apply a black shade (I used the one in the Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips palette in Smokey Green Eyes) on the outer V and blend.
– Line your lid with a black pencil liner and your waterline with a white eyeliner.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.