as you know, I love Barry M Dazzle Dusts but, for some reason, I haven’t been playing much with them lately. Maybe I have too many eyeshadows to pay to all of them the attention they deserve? Mmm.. lol. In any case, I wanted to do a colorful, springy look and I though the Dazzle Dusts were perfect for the job. Here’s how the look turned out..
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.76 Yellow
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.75 Lime
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.15 Aqua
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.68 Turquoise
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.78 Kingfisher
– Barry M Dazzle Dust n.65 Green Iridescent
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Michael Todd Bronzing Blush in Peach
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply a bright yellow shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust n.76 Yellow) on the inner part of the lid and bring it slightly up the crease. Also apply it on the tearduct and the lower lashline.
– Apply a bright lime green (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust n.75 Lime) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow.
– Pat an aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzl Dust n.15 Aqua) on the outer part of the lid, next to the lime green and blend where the colors meet.
– Apply a turquoise blue shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust n.68 Turquoise) on the outer V. Sweep the same shade into the crease and blend well.
– Sweep a medium bright blue (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust n.78 Kingfisher) on the crease. Again blend well.
– Take the yellow shade you previously applied and sweep it on top of the blue of the crease and blend. This will help soften any harsh edges.
– Apply a white shade with the slightest hint of green iridescence (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust n.65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid with a bright light blue eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush (I used Michael Todd Bronzing Blush in Peach) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a coral lipstick (I used Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin) on your lips.