Another simple green look. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic
– NYC High Definition Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Angelic
– Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine
1. First, apply an eyeshadow primer. Then, apply a bright teal green (I used Green Iguana in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
2. Pat a soft metallic silver (I used Tinsel in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow) on the lid.
3. Apply a khaki green shade (I used Green Martini in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the teal green. Blend well, but without going all the way up to the browbone.
4. Highlight the browbone with a pearly white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette).
5. With a pencil brush, apply the same khaki green you previously used on the lower lashline.
6. With a pencil brush, apply a pearly soft minty icy green (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner corner of the eyes and on the inner part of the lower lashline. Blend.
7. Line your upper lashline with a forest green pencil eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic).
8. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Apply a cool-toned pink blush (I used MeMeMe Blush Me in Pink) on the cheeks.
3. Apply a pale white gold highlighter (I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Angelic) on all areas hit by the sun like your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
4. Apply a sheer pink lipgloss (I used Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.