last Wednesday, I reviewed the Sleek Makeup The Berry Collection and today I thought I’d show you a look I did with it. The kohl is not that easy to pull off but I love the other two products. The blush would suit most skintones and the lipstick is great for those who love vampy, bold lip shades. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry
– Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick in Cranberry
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a shimmering bronzy brown shade (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a matte dark brown shade (I used Boxed in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the crease and the lower lashline. Blend.
– Apply a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh Sp Special palette) on the browbone.
– Line your upper lashline with a burgundy shade (I used Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Apply a matte rosy red with brown undertones blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry) on your cheekbones.
– Apply a matte berry lipstick (I used Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick in Cranberry) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.